Browse Subjects

Thumbnail Subject(s) Description Add to Shoebox

Drill and Blacksmith Shop

Natural Resources, Mines and Mineral Resources, Copper Mines and Mining, Industries, Engineering "The following equipment (dotted figures) appears in a blueprint dated March 10, 1908, 'Drill Shop for Quincy Mine," but was moved or disposed of to make way for addictional pushcar tracks laid in 1914. This plan reflects the 1914 layout according to a blueprint dated July 10, 1914, "Plan of Blacksmith Shop as Rearranged 1914." [Floor drawings of a Quincy Blacksmith Shop and Loft.]

Scanned: March 10, 2014