Browse Subjects

Thumbnail Subject(s) Description Add to Shoebox

Quincy Mining Company Bathhouse

Metal Trade, Copper Industry and Trade, Copper Mines and Mining, Buildings, Clubhouses, [Club house and bath house building under construction. Note from original negative sleeve reads "QMC Bathouse." (sic)]

Scanned: March 9, 2007


Quincy Mining Company No. 6 and No. 2

Metal Trade, Copper Industry and Trade, Copper Mines and Mining, Buildings, Clubhouses, [Shaft houses are visible on left, houses on right. Road, utility poles, sidwalk and fence along yards are also seen. Note from original negative sleeve reads "Highway looking south from #6 toward #2."]

Scanned: March 9, 2007


Quincy Mining Company - Company Bath House

Metal Trade, Copper Industry and Trade, Copper Mines and Mining, Historic Sites, Historic Mines, Buildings, Clubhouses South Elevation of Quincy Bath House (or Club House). Built 1916-1917. Later served as a school.

Scanned: October 8, 2008


Quincy Mining Company - Company Bath House

Metal Trade, Copper Industry and Trade, Copper Mines and Mining, Historic Sites, Historic Mines, Buildings, Clubhouses Bath House, Chas. W. Maass, Architect, 1916, Sheet #1, Front Elevation.

Scanned: October 8, 2008


Quincy Mining Company - Company Bath House

Metal Trade, Copper Industry and Trade, Copper Mines and Mining, Historic Sites, Historic Mines, Buildings, Clubhouses Bath House North and South elevations, cross-section and details, Sheet #2, 1916.

Scanned: October 8, 2008


Quincy Mining Company - Company Bath House

Metal Trade, Copper Industry and Trade, Copper Mines and Mining, Historic Sites, Historic Mines, Buildings, Clubhouses "Bath House for the Quincy Mining Co., Hancock, Mich." Ground floor plan and details, Sheet #4.

Scanned: October 8, 2008


Quincy Mining Company - Company Bath House

Metal Trade, Copper Industry and Trade, Copper Mines and Mining, Historic Sites, Historic Mines, Buildings, Clubhouses "Bath House for the Quincy Mining Co., Hancock, Mich." Second floor plan and details, Sheet #5, May 16, 1916.

Scanned: October 8, 2008